Broken

Have u ever felt u r the loneliest person in the world?
I can feel some of my close buddies are slowly ditching me, which makes me feel unwanted at certain time. It saddens my heart.
Mungkin sbb selama ni dia tempat aku mengadu segala hal.
I guess this is the time for me to deal with reality, where people spend most of their time with their soulmate, just to be in the path and dream they want to work it on, while me...
I only have my family. That's it. I have to be clear that different people have different journey.
Most of my friends already have their own so-called life partner. Sebab tu kot aku rasa aku ni 'sorang2'. Aku rasa aku dah tak diperlukan sebab masing2 dah berpunya.
Hanya diperlukan bila ada masalah je.
I am a loyal person. I value my friendship with mutual trust to each other and never cross my mind to break them apart.
But I can sense the distant friendship that not used to be that good anymore. I don't wanna waste my time for some people that would make me feel unwanted by presence. Because of that, I choose not to meet anyone, I prefer to be alone, I kinda like that. Takpe lah sorang2 pun.
Forgive me, my ego can be as high as the sky.
And I hope this is not a symptom of any type of depression exist by research in this world.

Sooner or later, I will understand what most of my friends are going through once I'm in relationship. I wonder how it feels like to be in relationship again? It has been quite some time though.


People change, right? Yeah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backpacking in Penang 2016 | #4CrackheadsInPenang Day 1

Backpacking in Penang 2016 | #4CrackheadsInPenang Day 2

Backpacking in Penang 2016 | #4CrackheadsInPenang Day 3