Farewell


-Will be sitting for MUET paper tomorrow, wish me luck peeps! *ada ke yang baca ni haha*
-Going back to college in a bit. Wanna enjoy my life there to the fullest, pretty excited but unhappy to leave Kajang as well. Hmm, that's life.
-Just realize that finally it's my last sem wehuuuu!!!! Do your best in your studies, fighting!


 The Heirs.

Something was coming up and to avoid further misunderstanding, this is what I did. Tak payah pening kepala, cuba rendahkan sikit ego hang dan mengalah. 
Because I really mean it to let it slide, and it seems the best way.


So when will be my next update? HAHA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backpacking in Penang 2016 | #4CrackheadsInPenang Day 1

Backpacking in Penang 2016 | #4CrackheadsInPenang Day 2

Backpacking in Penang 2016 | #4CrackheadsInPenang Day 3