#50


Assalamualaikum

The most beautiful people are the ones that went through tough situations, but still manage to keep a smile on their face.#patience  via Islamic Thought

Ohhhh how I wish to be that kind of person. Fight-o Pija!
ph by Aizat, editing by me

When I was heading back to college, I'll listen more and more songs that could bring my spirit up to get a better life there. Haha. You should try it when you're homesick.

Well, I'm back to student's life. 

The blog posts will remain here, you will read the same thing over and over again.

IDK WHEN I WILL COME BACK

Goodbye. Annyeong.

Semester 2, welcome to my life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backpacking in Penang 2016 | #4CrackheadsInPenang Day 1

Backpacking in Penang 2016 | #4CrackheadsInPenang Day 2

Backpacking in Penang 2016 | #4CrackheadsInPenang Day 3