10 July 2012

EH?

I'm posting this entry live from KMS Computer Lab. *applause* I managed to update this blog after 45 days during my Science Computer practical session. Cool ey? Haha

 Clearly I'm busy studying (^_^)v

 Alhamdulillah, life has been so far so good. Good enough eh? Pffftt. Totally not good enough but sometimes it could be so much fun, facing the super hectic life here -,- Tonnes of tutorials are waiting for me to finish it. This week and afterwards gonna be hectic, busy and whatsoever related with the word busy, I'm going to sit a few of quizzes,pre-UPS and UPS for the next week. Hell yeah.

From 8am till 4pm,it seems like the clock are ticking so fast, and then the particular day ends with a lot of things need to be settle as soon as possible. My days begin with my superb classmates which is more like a family now, because all of us in the same boat. D2M3T2, you guys are awesome to the max! Haha. On top of that, matrics life has taught me many things to become a better and independent person in the future. I hope so,heheh.

Some of my friends here (including me :p) are suffering with this new environment, but this is our journey. We have to move on,change ourselves and thinking method in order to achieve maturity right? Come on,we already 18! Haha.

If I'm facing my hard times, I'll say to myself like this "This is for Ayah,Ibu and my future". Please note that I'll be here for another 19 months so I wish I don't ever look back, just be on my track without any doubt and I should be happy on what I'm doing right now :)

Ramadhan is coming soon. It will be my first time celebrating Ramadhan in KMS. On the 1st Ramadhan I'll be with my family, insya Allah.

7 August - 9 August will be my first UPS for Semester 1.
Wish me luck bebeh. Then, Cuti Pertengahan Semester will be coming up!
Hoyeah! \'O'/

See you then, bye!

No comments: